Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain Technical Architect - REMOTE- $165,000
Job Description: My client is looking for a Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain Technical Architect to join the team. The purpose of this role will be to provide technical guidance and expertise which will result in successful technical solutions being implemented within D365 Finance and Supply Chain projects which exceed expectations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate on a team as the lead technical architect and subject matter expert for technical configuration, enhancements (customizations), data import/export, interfaces, migrations, business analytics/reporting, and workflows to support implementations or upgrades of D365 Finance and Supply Chain.
- Review, analyze, and solve complex technical issues within the application maintenance and support process for AX and D365 deployments.
- Analyze client requirements and develop business analytics architecture using PowerBI and Azure tools.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years consulting in the Microsoft eco-system with a combination of 2-4 D365 Finance and Supply Chain or AX 2012 R2, R3 full lifecycle implementations as the lead technical architect.
- At least 1 upgrade from AX 2012 to D365 Finance and Supply Chain as the lead technical architect
- Microsoft certification exams MB 300, 320, 400, 500, 600, 700, AZ 303, 304 or equivalent experience
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com or +1 347-352-0629 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 opportunities!