A small and rapidly-growing Microsoft Gold Partner & Databricks Partner Consultancy are recruiting for a number of Data Consultants with varying levels of experience to join the team.
They are highly-regarded in the data science industry, and specialise in delivering cutting edge analytical solutions primarily on the Azure cloud platform, leveraging their expertise in areas such as machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, big data and databricks.
You'll be joining an esteemed team of industry experts and MVPs who are truly passionate about what they do - you'll be working on a variety of end-to-end projects with clients across the UK, who are looking to utilise the latest technologies in the data science world.
You should be comfortable working across end-to-end projects, from requirement gathering right through to delivering end-user training. You will be someone who enjoys being both technically hands-on as well as using your softer skills to articulate complex ideas to stakeholders.
You will initially work completely remotely, and then once things return to normal, you can expect to split your time between home and client-site - their office is based in Central London if you want to go in, but you're able to work from home when not on client-site.
- Strong experience with both SQL and Python
- Apache Spark - Open Source / Databricks would be ideal
- Azure Stack experience - including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Synapse Analytics
- Azure Functions (Python, C#)
- Power BI development experience
- Experience working in line with DevOps methodologies
- Strong communication, and experience delivering training sessions would be ideal
- Salary dependent upon experience - £30-50,000 for Consultant, and £60,000 for Senior
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical care
- Investment in your learning and development
This organisation are looking to interview shortly and on-board over the coming weeks, so please apply ASAP to be considered.