Dynamics 365 Database & MS Applications Architect - $120K - Georgia
This position is looking to hire ASAP for a D365 F&O Database & MS Applications Architect. This company is based in Georgia, and is not available for a remote position. They are, however, willing to offer a competitive relocation package for an ideal candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, design, develop, implement, test, support, & update the D365 F&O application and integrated solutions
- Create & manage BI and analytical solutions that turn data into knowledge
- Provide function & technical resolution of D365 F&O
- Keep technical documents of application changes as well as additions
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communicator
- Power BI background
- Strong proficiency in query/reporting tools, scripting skills, raw SQL, T-SQL, Advanced excel skills, SSRS & SSIS
- Implementing & maintaining RESTful Web Services
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Science & Tech
- 5+ years of implementing and coding for D365 F&O
- 5+ years in coding X++, SQL query design, and SSRS reports
- Background in ETL framework, data migration, & business analysis
- Basic knowledge of EDI, eBanking, ExFlow AP Automation, & Treasury Automation Suite
- Must have Power BI Report Server / desktop / on premises experience
- Understand and experience using Microsoft Project Visio, and all Office Tools
- Competitive salary
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vacation days
- Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Employee development & Training
As the world's leading manufacturer in their field, this company is working hard to meet the growing demands of the market. Therefore, this position will contribute to strategies and solutions for accomplishing viable automated solutions for complex business problems, applications, and requirements.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact Hannah Zobel at 347-501-6177 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 347-501-6177
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6177. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.