Sr Project Manager- Remote- $120k
With 5,000 employees across the US, this company delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
- Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, operations and support of technology projects within budget guidelines.
- Provide management and leadership to software development and support staff.
- Support and enhance existing applications and their related system integrations and reports
- Ability to gather and support business requirements
- Coordinates, plans and participates in the execution of assigned projects
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document issues
- Identify opportunities and recommend ideas for improvement to mitigate risk and optimize technology
- Maintain an awareness and an updated status of projects that fall within span of responsibility
- 5+ years related experience - Dynamics GP/NAV Financial & Distribution modules
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to execute technical instructions and guidelines
- Ability to document daily activities and system functions
- College Degree or equivalent
- 10 years related experience
- Must have experience managing staff, projects and/or processes
- Possesses subject matter expertise
- Knowledge of industry regulations
- Ability to manage a team of others
- Ability to formulate new policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to travel as required by business and on-call availability