Senior Business Analyst - Madison, WI - Remote-$100-120K
The company is a highly experienced Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Implementer that focuses on manufacturing and job shop industries. Top of the line benefits.
Over two decades of providing quality business software solutions and a full range of services. They have experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV & AX as well as product and quote configurator implementations. You will be a part of a team that believes in integrity and displays best business practices.
You will be working remotely. You will be working closely with clients to gain an understanding of their business, help with strategizing, implement and develop potential improvements. You will be responsible for leading projects and assisting project managers on larger, complex roles.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs, capitalize on improvement opportunities
- Provide project level analysis; recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- Lead and participate in multiple projects while updating project documentation
- Manage project scope, adjusts schedules if necessary
- Collaborate with architects and developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations.
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist with modifications, enhancements and implementations.
- Support customer and system upgrade
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV/BC
- Strong project management, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Experience with the Manufacturing Industry
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics NAV/BC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics NAV/BC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/BC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/BC market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/BC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV/BC opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.