.NET/Azure/DevOps Developer - Helsinki / Salo / Tampere, Finland - Up to 6000€ per month based on experience and location.
My client is a consultancy, with its head office based in Helsinki, with a relaxed working atmosphere and a focus on up-to-date technologies. Most of their projects involve working with Azure IoT, .NET, .NET Core and more. Employees enjoy a unique bonus system, kept a closely guarded secret, only told to employees.
Your role as a .NET/Azure/DevOps developer will be to join the development team and undertake a variety of projects with the company's big clients in Finland. You can either work remotely or on the client's site, but sometimes your clients may need you to come in for meetings.
Good skills/experience to have upon application:
- Fluency in Finnish.
- 5+ years of professional development experience with C# .NET.
- 2+ years of professional development experience with .NET Core.
- 2+ years of professional development experience with Azure (beneficial to have worked with virtual machines, web apps and databases).
- 1+ years of professional development experience using DevOps tools.
- A unique bonus system only told to employees.
- Working with modern technologies.
- Learning new skills is rewarded.
- Remote working available.
- Culture derived from Microsoft, with the benefits of a smaller company.
- And more!
All those interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply to this advert or send your CV to the email address below and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.