BI Developer (12-month FT Contract) - London, UK
My client is looking for a BI Developer to come in and hit the ground running. You will be the only person using Power BI and working on SQL databases. Need to take ownership from day one.
- Organise data using SQL, Excel, Power BI and their CRM System.
- Be the go-to person for anything data-related in the organisation and the Power BI Subject Matter Expert.
- Manage Power BI Master dashboard, helps guide the way people work across the business.
- Derive insight to inform decision making.
- Create presentations, and present to a wide audience.
- SQL - excellent querying and development skills, working with complex datasets
- Power BI - excellent experience developing reports including use of Power Query and DAX
- Excel - advanced (not many people in business are good with Excel, so you need to be)
- CRM - working with these systems is desirable
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Passionate about their work
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £35,000 and £40,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- 25 days holiday
- Home Working for now...
- Then, Offie based full time
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.