Title: Business Intelligence Developer / Engineer
Job Type: 6 month contact
Rate: £350 - £450 a Day
My Client is an innovative insurance company looking to add to their dynamic team in order to support the business through their upcoming projects in 2021.
As a Business Intelligence Developer/Engineer will be responsible for building the infrastructure, data model, data pipelines and reports that support decision making across the business. You will work with key business stakeholders to design a self-service data model and suite of reports that enable faster decision making. You will closely collaborate with the Data Analyst and Data Scientist to ensure that they have the relevant datasets to work with.
Skills and Experience
- Delivers across the entire software delivery life cycle - concept, design, build, deploy, test, release into post implementation support.
- Use large datasets to build dashboards and reports to support senior management in effective decision making
- Data modelling inSQL Server Analysis Services or Power BI
- Building ETL/ELT Pipelines
- Experience with cloud solutions in Azure
- Excellent understanding Microsoft SQL Sever or equivalent relational database
To find out more about the role please don't hesitate to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3826 6704
Nigel Frank are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Recruitment and have unrivalled market knowledge. We are the only agency to sponsor major events such as SQL Bits and host our own local industry events, such as the London and Newcastle Power BI User Groups.