Azure Data Platform Consultant - Databricks - London
Are you looking to join a consultancy who can genuinely offer you the opportunity to work on the pure cloud based projects considered some of the best in the UK? If you already have experience with the Azure Analytics platform or the MS BI stack and the eagerness to learn then this could be a fantastic role for you. Please get in touch if you want to here more.
You will be involved in some of the most exciting UK data projects over the next couple of years and not only have unparalleled access to the latest technologies but have the opportunity to be put through certifications and the latest training.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from Senior Stakeholders/Clients.
- Deliver end to end Azure based solutions through Data Engineering and Data Science methodologies.
- Promoting company services and looking for extra business opportunities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience with SQL Server.
- Demonstrable experience with MS Azure within a Data capacity (use of Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, PySpark, Apache Spark).
- Ideally, existing consultancy experience.
- Salary of up to £85,000 plus up to 15% bonus
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.