Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer
Salary: 55,000 - 65,000 SEK per month
Industry: Automotive and insurance
We are currently working with an international product company who develop, maintain and upgrade their own SaaS platform used across the insurance and automotive industry. With offices across the globe including America, Denmark, Germany and Sweden they have firmly established themselves as a leader within their industry with successful growth in each of their focus areas.
What will you do?
This position is a Full Stack role, as such the back end framework is hosted in .NET and we are looking for well experienced professionals with senior experience working in .NET, .NET Core and C#. You will work alongside fantastic developers who share the same passion and drive as you developing top level code which is used across the business. Your code will also be deployed into Cloud and having experience in Microsoft Azure, AWS OR GCP is also beneficial.
This position also has huge responsibility to work on Front End Development which is currently hosted in Knockout.js. The role of this position (As much as working on back end coding) will also help to transform and drive a complete change in Front End Framework. We are currently open to any experience in modern front end technologies such as React, Angular OR Vue.
You will work directly alongside the CTO and Product owner to make this transformation happen and will have a huge impact on code and frameworks used for front end development across the entire business with the potential to also grow a FE team around you.
Skills we are looking for:
- Senior experience in Back end coding using .NET, .NET Core and C#.
- Cloud experience working with one or more of the following: Azure, GCP, AWS.
- The ability to teach and mentor others within both back and front end technologies.
- The ability to drive and implement change.
What you will receive:
- Huge flexibility on where and how you work with the potential for remote working.
- Great salaries with fantastic perks and benefits.
- Full pension
- Ownership of change being able to make huge impact into the companies environment.
- The ability to grow your career and build a front end team around yourself.
If you are interested in learning more about the above opportunity get in touch at email@example.com to discuss this and other opportunities available across the Cloud and Development market.