A successful Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy are seeking an experienced BI Developer/Engineer to join the team in London, as a result of increasing demand for their services, particularly with clients looking to move to Azure. This year they have experienced their best financial performance to date despite the Covid-19 pandemic, and have exciting project pipeline coming up in 2021.
Your first project in this role will focus on delivering a brand-new Azure Data Platform to a large client, working within a blended team of developers and engineers in line with an Agile DevOps methodology. You will be working across the full BI Stack, and should be well-versed in data modelling, data migration and ETL pipeline creation. You will gain experience with Microsoft Azure products including Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse, and will be trained up in these areas on the job.
This company are looking to on-board remotely over the coming weeks, and you will initially be working from home until it is safe to travel. After this, you will be expected to commute to client site 2-3 days per week, and can spend the remaining time at home or in their Central London office.
*Please note that you must already hold valid Security Clearance in order to be considered for this role.*
- Strong experience delivering holistic solutions using the BI Stack - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Dimensional data modelling experience
- Data pipeline / ETL development experience using SSIS and T-SQL
- Tabular model development using SSAS, ideally connected to Power BI
- Azure experience is desirable - e.g. Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory
- Salary of £50-65,000 depending upon experience
- Quarterly performance-related bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Home-working available when not on client-site
Interviews are taking place shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.