Job Title: Senior Azure Consultant/Architect
Location: Sweden (Role will be 90% remote - Work from home)
Tech Stack: Azure Infrastructure
Salary: 50,000 - 70,000 SEK per month
We are currently working with one of Scandinavia's leading consultancies with departments specialising in various areas such as development, Business intelligence, AI, Dynamics and of course Cloud. They have firmly established themselves as a huge name within the Cloud services space with a huge range of clients of all sizes, industries and focuses.
In particular their Cloud team are recognised globally as market experts within Microsoft Azure with MVP's across the company helping to innovative and lead their services to the forefront of the market.
We are currently looking for Senior Azure Cloud Consultants/Architects to join the team. This position will work directly alongside some of the leading experts within the Cloud space and will be a huge part of rolling out services, solutions and products to companies of all sizes and industries.
In particular we are looking for Cloud infrastructure experience in particular working with Microsoft Azure, you will consult, advise, architect and implement various solutions with the main aim of transforming customer environments to Cloud native platforms.
The company have a fantastic environment which is built around growing their employees, team collaboration and gaining experience through knowledge sharing as well as exposing yourself to some of the most innovative projects and technologies available within the Microsoft Cloud area.
What we are looking for is:
- Strong experience in Cloud based Infrastructure
- Experience designing and architecting solutions within Cloud
- Proven experience delivering high level solutions in Azure.
- Background within Microsoft Infrastructure (Servers, Networking, Integration, Security, IaaS)
- Consultancy experience is also highly beneficial.
- Fantastic written and spoken communication skills in Swedish.
In return you will receive a fantastic package and set of benefits which includes:
- Extremely competitive salaries with yearly salary reviews.
- Educational bonuses (if you certify, you get a bonus!)
- Referral bonuses (Get a friend to join, you get a bonus!)
- Yearly performance bonus (Company and personal)
- Competitive pension schemes.
- Regular training and help certifying.
- Work alongside the markets leading Azure MVP's
- 90% work from home policy.
The above role is a fantastic opportunity and if you would like to find out more information, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org