Nigel Frank International have partnered with a Dynamics Partner who offer their customers dedicated IT Support and management of their infrastructure as well as bespoke tailored cloud solutions.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this Microsoft Partner are now looking for an Infrastructure Manager to lead a team and take ownership of their customer's Infrastructure. As an Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance and growth of the IT server and hosting infrastructure.
- Opportunity to take ownership over the role and gain autonomy within a management position
- A real chance to be involved with the strategy of the business
- Work with bespoke technologies - Azure and Dynamics CRM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting a range of customers - both 2nd and 3rd line
- Advising customers on the best solution for their business
- Commitment to staying up to date with new to market technologies to deliver industry best practice service offerings
- Work with the CRM team to provide bespoke solutions and integrations
- Extensive experience in administering IT server systems.
- Experience with server-class hardware and Hyper-V
- Experience of SAN technologies
- Experience with Back-ups and disaster recovery
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols
- Experience with Office365 Set up and Migrations (including Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, CRM, Power BI tools)
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 261 3266 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/laura-cockburn/