SQL Developer - SSIS - *Security Clearance Required*
Consultancy working on projects in the South East and London are looking for an experience Database Developer/Engineer to work on sensitive client projects requiring existing Security Clearance.
You will have strong experience with SQL Server and SSIS. Azure experience would be beneficial however training and development will be on offer for those without.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute toward the development of data solutions.
- Ensure the smooth running of all processes that use or derive data from data feeds.
- Help develop robust data reconciliation infrastructure.
- Design, modify and test Extraction-Transformation-Loading (ETL) packages and reports using SSIS and SSRS.
- Detect missing, corrupt or duplicate data from external sources.
- Ensure the quality and value of Standard Operating Procedures pertaining to raw and derived data flow processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Good experience across the MS BI stack.
- T-SQL: proficient in querying, views, stored procedures and window functions
- SSIS: ETL creation, frameworks, performance tuning.
- General database administration knowledge including backup, permissions, basic replication and hardware considerations.
- Good understanding of relational database theory
- Azure experience would be beneficial.
- Must have exisiting Security Clearance given the nature of the projects
- Salary of up to £65,000
- Proft share scheme.
- Support with training and development (qualifications, courses and industry events).
- Health Insurance, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, 5% matched pension
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.