Our client has received some exciting new projects within implementing cloud and data-driven solutions - they therefore need more Data Engineers to join their team!
Working to help customers get better control of their data, you will be able to deliver solutions in a range of industries including media, energy, banking, transport, retail and more!
You will have the chance to work as part of a team and gain exposure to projects and industries that genuinely interest you.
You will be working within a team of leading consultants in cloud, data science, devops, and infrastructure who together offer innovative computerised solutions for customers.
With a focus on staying local, there will be limited travel so you can focus on building long-term relationships with your clients, allowing you to experiment and innovate with technology.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Backend experience with Java or .NET
- Experience with architecture
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GCP etc)
- Great communication with customers
- Cloud Certifications
- Working with Linux
- Experience with containers; Docker, Kubernetes
- Enterprise projects background
Lots of great benefits offered!
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of social activities
- Supportive working environment - including personal development plans, training and certifications
- Inclusive working culture with a focus on collaborative working
To apply, please send your CV to Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org