Dynamics AX/365 Business Analyst - $150k - Phoenix, AZ
Nigel Frank is currently representing the Director of IT with a prestigious Technology firm who is looking for and experienced D365 Business Analyst to join their Supply Chain team. This individual will play in integral part of their D365 implementation as the Logistics & Warehouse specialist.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, configure and test solutions in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, as well as some in AX 2012 R2
- End-to-end Dynamics 365 implementation experience, including go-live, preferably multiple implementations
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities in Dynamics AX
- Experience building solutions with Dynamics AX 2012 R2
Skills & Qualifications
- In depth understanding of end to end trade, logistics, warehouse, quote to cash, procure to pay, and manufacturing processes, and a track record of delivering value to the business through innovative and timely solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate successful Dynamics AX or D365 Trade and Logistics Analyst experience and ability to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of warehouse, AR, AP, GL, manufacturing, and MRP modules
- Strong SQL and/or report-building skills
- Ability to demonstrate skills with barcoding deployment to support warehouse operations
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- 401k match and benefits
- Award winning work environment