3rd Line Engineer (Office 365) - Birmingham based MSP
Microsoft Partner and MSP near Birmingham looking to bring on an experienced 3rd line+ engineer to help them deliver projects using mainly VMWare and Microsoft (amongst other vendors) products for SME's and large businesses across the West Midlands.
This role will involve travel but an increasingly smaller amount of it, particularly during and following COVID 19.
Although the main requirement here is a good understanding of Exchange/Office 365 and Active Directory/Azure AD you will diversify into EM+S Products such as Intune and Autopilot.
Staff retention is a huge priority for this client and they prove themselves on having a great team that they look after.
Role & Responsibilities
- Engage in pre-sales activities with clients, delivering demo's and workshops as well as providing consultation on solutions
- Deliver solutions to a high standard in line with your own or others technical documentation
- Act as an additional line of support for complex issues the service desk cannot handle (on occasion)
- Migrating Email systems to Office 365 Exchange Online
- Installation of Windows Servers and VMs
- Installation of SAN's and storage solutions
- Migrating data to SharePoint Online
- Migrating workloads to Azure IaaS
- Setup of backup solutions using Veeam
- Setup of firewalls, switches and other network infrastructure.
- Salary between £30-£38k (We aren't looking for senior consultants, rather those who want to get to that level)
- Paid training and certifications, time allocated to training to ensure you have the chance to take advantage of this perk