Data Consultant - Manchester - £50,000
My client is a rapidly expanding data consultancy who is wanting to add dynamic candidates to their team. Not only data analytics, they cover all data-related needs and are looking for a wide range of talent and expertise. From database administration to building data pipelines the range of projects that you can be involved in are far reaching and no two days will be the same!
By joining this team you will be rewarded with world-class training and access to industry experts who will provide you with hands on advice and guidance. You will, preferably, have several years commercial experience programming and have some exposure/ keen interest in cloud technology (Azure, GCP, AWS) and be a career focused and ambitious individual.
Working in a consultancy means that you will be exposed to a wide range of high-profile companies as well work on multiple exciting projects.
My client is based in Manchester and are looking for someone to hire as quickly as possible.
- Provide cloud-based, data solutions to clients using AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Engaging non-technical stakeholders and clients, succinctly explaining your solutions to their data problems.
- Be prepared to work on a wide-range of data-solutions - from analytics to database construction.
- 2+ years' experience with either AWS, GCP or Azure.
- 2+ years' experience with SQL, Python or other relevant coding language.
- Experience using tools such as Spark, Data Bricks, Data Factory, Snowflake, Hadoop, Matillion, BigQuery or similar.
- Demonstrable customer-facing experience with good written and verbal skills.
- Starting salary up to £50,000.
- Exciting, wide-range of experience to broaden your skills.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Excellent training and career opportunities.
If you are ready to take your career to the next stage then get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 5006 to learn about further cloud-based engineering roles.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.