Our client in Oslo is looking to expand their team. Their vision is to streamline the construction industry. Through innovation and product development they provide services that make the construction industry increase efficiency.
As a developer in their team you will both work on maintaining and further develop existing system and greenfield projects. Most of the developers spend most of their time on their core products and with these product they have a unique position in the construction industry. All parties in the industry that rely on product data get these through their systems.
Being a fairly small company, the whole team contribute to the development of the business. They have a very flat structure without any bureaucracy, and ideas and initiates coming from anywhere in the organization are quickly adopted. You will be part of a dedicated developer team and they believe that most new competence is gained through your daily work, but they also set aside time for developing new skills and exploring new technologies. It's important that all developers have a balance between work and private life, so you will not be overloaded with work.
Who are you?
- 4+ years' experience as a .NET Developer
- Knows .NET Core, C#, MS SQL, Azure
- Worked in an agile environment
- It is also beneficial if you know of or more of the following technologies:
- TypeScript, HTML, CSS, Angular, GraphQL, Microservices,
- Azure DevOps, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Azure Cognitive Services (LUIS, QnA Maker, etc), Azure Table Storage, Azure Functions, Azure Servicebus, Azure App Services,
- ElasticSearch, Git, Docker, Grafana
For more information please contact Therese Dahl on +47 23 96 6200, or firstname.lastname@example.org