Développeur - Nav Dynamique - Montreal, QC - $120k
Our client is a rapidly growing Microsoft Partner who is looking for an ERP Developer to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative technical team and work on a complex series of NAV and Business Central projects with their end user clients.
Your New Role will be to lead programming efforts on new and existing customer systems. You will lead a programming team, working with both the functional implementation consultants and end user client stakeholders on optimizing NAV and improving technical performance.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- C/AL & C/SIDE programming experience
- Experience with D365 Business Central highly preferred
- Additional experience with .NET, C#, and Visual Studio a plus
- Power BI, Tableau, and/or Jet Reports knowledge
- The ability to speak both French and English is REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills for gathering requirements from company stakeholders and designing technical solutions to meet those needs
Salary / Benefits
- $120k base salary
- Bonus potential
- Top of the line benefits and Paid Time Off Plan
- Relocation assistance for out of state candidates
- Well established company with a heavy investment in IT and infrastructure
- Awesome company culture with room for career growth and training
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!