The Role: Network Engineer - Utrecht
In your role you are extremely solution focused. No two days are the same for you. From adding simple network routes, firewall maintenance and upgrades / firmware to complete complex network solutions, you are working on our and customer networks on an ad-hoc basis as well as on a project basis on a daily basis. A problem is a challenge for you and with your natural curiosity you continue until you have found the solution.
As a Network Engineer you and your fellow peace-makers are responsible for the entire management of the customer environments. From core switches, firewalls to endpoints, you have knowledge and experience with networking and no network is too complex for you. You seek cooperation and are a customer-oriented colleague who recognizes problems at an early stage.
- a competitive salary;
- good training and development opportunities;
- choose your own laptop and phone;
- 25 vacation days;
- attractive mobility scheme;
- top pension scheme options;
- cool events and boot camps;
- fresh fruit every day and the best workplace.
Who they are looking for:
- You have a completed HBO education or equivalent work and thinking level;
- You have at least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the IT industry;
- You have extensive experience with operational IT management and with the techniques as described below;
- Networking (Aruba / HPE / Cisco);
- Aruba Clearpass;
- Firewalls (Fortinet / Watchguard);
- Fortigate & Fortimanager;
- CCNA certified, CCNP is a plus;
- General infrastructure knowledge such as hypervisors and server / storage is an advantage;
- VMWare NSX-t and / or other comparable solutions is a plus.
- You have insight into processes (ITIL);
- You have good communication and social skills and you get energy from the contact with the customer;
- You are a real team player and you can set priorities.
Contact Name: Clarice Rocha Phone: +31 202418524 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org