Our Espoo based client is a personnel owned IT company that specializes in real estate development & management.
With a strong focus on international markets, they offer software and data services for built environments to improve sustainability, efficiency and well-being at work.
At the moment they are looking to expand their project team that works on an exciting SaaS based product aimed at global consumers. In this role you have the chance to develop modern Web Applications and take part in back-end/front-end development and road map planning.
- +3 years' full-stack development experience
- Familiarity with Agile Development methods
Why our client?
- Supportive and open atmosphere, no micromanagement or endless bureaucratic hurdles to jump through. Their genuine desire to make employees happy at work manifests itself as long commitment - average tenure is over 5 years!
- Wide variety of projects within the house. They're committed to keeping their staff engaged, hence why they offer the opportunity to work on a range of different products. This also supports any desired personal development in both career and technical perspective.
- Excellent benefits on top of a generous base salary. These range from extended medical care & insurance to healthier living incentives etc.
If you are interested to apply, please do not hesitate to contact us on +358942451759 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.