This Award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner and MSP have a great team set up and are continuously growing! They have a great customer portfolio and really pride themselves on their customer-centric approach.
Due to growth and a healthy project pipeline, they are looking to hire an Azure Architect with strong Infrastructure experience. Extensive Microsoft channel experience is key as they want someone embedded in the ecosystem and able to talk the Azure language! Expect to be working with Customers of all sizes through full life cycle implementations, whether that be migrations from Datacentres or other Cloud platforms. Their customers trust this expert team to be able to guide and assist on all projects, and you will be working closely with key Stakeholders to facilitate this.
You must have experience with the following:
* Design, Plan and Migrate deployments of customer on-premises data center/applications to Microsoft Azure.
* Develop cloud automation tailored to customer's needs.
* Gather, review, and validate network requirements, VNETs, and network security groups.
* Deploy and configure network and firewall configurations.
* Troubleshoot VMware ESX, Windows Server, Active Directory, and physical infrastructure issues that may occur.
* Using PowerShell and other scripting languages to complete day to day tasks.
If this sounds like your next career move, please get in touch today on email@example.com or (704) 247 556