Microsoft Dynamics AX, Project Manager - Remote Flex -- $135k
This nationally recognized Microsoft Gold Partner recently closed on 4 Dynamics 365 F&O project. They're seeking a seasoned AX Project Manager, who has managed large scale, multimillion dollar D365 F&O implementations within a multiple industries.
If you are seeking a stable company who can support your growth and development around managing large scale implementations that just might the right role for you!
Summary of Position:
- Will be a part of the AX Consulting Team and lead /manage a team of Microsoft Dynamics AX professionals.
- Will assist the management and performance of the AX practice in terms of revenue and billability; assist in the deployment of resource to drive profitability and practice growth.
- Work with other team members, customers, partners and sub-contractors, and Sales team to ensure successful customer delivery.
- Will utilize problem-solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics AX business solutions for this MS Gold Partner's levergable customers.
- Responsible for customer interactions, understanding the customer's business and developing leveragable relationships
- Will be conversational in methodologies used in the AX practice
- Proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for management tasks, personal training and internal projects.
- Will be expected to coach and mentor practice team members.
- Reports to the Director.
- Project Management duties on complex projects or on multiple projects (define service objectives by determining requirements, develop project plans, assembling and scheduling required service resources, defining service measurements, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
- Ensure projects are forecasted appropriately
- Cultivate deep product experience in Dynamics AX
- Assist in refining "best practices" in delivery, including templates, work plans, methodologies
- Enhances practice's and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Identify opportunities to add value to clients and MS Gold Partner
- Resolve project, customer and staff issues independently and with minimal escalation to Director-level
- Lead customer meetings or facilitated strategy sessions, analyze processes and recommend improvements, particularly when a SME is required beyond the project team or on larger, complex projects
Business Growth & Development
- Identify and support the closure of cross-selling opportunities with existing customers
- Ensures adherence to policies and procedures regarding branding issues, marketing standards, and customer contact
This client offers a competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, HRA, and LTD. Salary negotiable based on experience.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP so if you meet the desired qualifications above please APPLY NOW and call KYLE ARMSTRONG at 646-863-7562. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7562. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.