My client, a break-out Gold Partner are looking to bring on a high calibre Lead D365 CE Consultant to join their team. This hire is coming off the back of securing various enterprise level D365 projects, showing that even in the most testing climate the market has seen, the organisation at hand are still continuing to thrive.
The role itself will include travel to client-side as well as a generous remote-work allowance. Experience in the Power Platform is also essential. You will be playing a vital role in these projects in order to deliver market-leading standard solutions to your client base.
What you can expect:
- A £60,000 salary, subject to experience.
- Exposure to the latest technologies and large enterprise projects, enhancing your skill-set and boosting your candidate profile.
- A healthy benefits package.
What is expected of you:
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics CRM (2015, 2016 and D365 desirable).
- Experience in a previous role, with exposure to all aspects of the functional aspect of CRM on large-enterprise projects.
- Availability to travel to client-side throughout project life-cycles.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to seize and will take your career to the next level. If you're interested in taking the next step, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss the role in complete confidence.