One of our major clients at Nigel Frank are currently at the forefront of the D365 CE Partner channel. Having secured a solid pipeline in the Membership, Public Sector and Not For Profit industries, they are now looking to resource appropriately for these enterprise-level implementations. This resourcing is coming in the form of a Senior D365 CE Technical Consultant.
Based out of their London office, the successful candidate will be visiting clients and advising on how to implement my clients solution (which has a stellar reputation) to meet the requirements of the end user. Therefore, strong client-facing/stakeholder management skills are essential. Moreover, there will be the expectancy that the candidate engages with the technical side of project lifecycles as well, extending Dynamics through custom plugins and various methods of Customisation & Configuration when expected to.
This role poses a great opportunity for someone willing to reach the top of the D365 CE market and will earn up to £70,000 in this role.
What you can expect:
- A £70,000 salary, subject to experience.
- A Senior role in a Gold Partner organisation that is experience consistently solid growth.
- Exposure to enterprise-level Greenfield D365 CE implementations.
What is expected of you:
- Very strong experience with D365 CE and the Power Platform.
- Very comfortable in a client-facing role.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 406 3127 to discuss in more detail.