Business Intelligence (Tableau & Alteryx) Reporting Manager - Manchester
Are you a talented BI Reporting Manager, or maybe a BI Developer with reporting skills looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a great company.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry. They are looking into migrating to Azure and you will be a key element in this.
- Supporting multiple business operations across the UK
- Lead the improvements for the quality and value of reporting
- End to end delivery of BI reporting
- This is a technical role
- 100% hands on
- Ownership of the BI road map
- Delivery of the design and build for a new group business intelligence data warehouse utilising SQL Server and Alteryx for Storage and advanced ETL respectively
- Management of the data warehouse and dimensional data model governance
- Management of the Tableau server platform, user row level security and Tableau report development in general
- Manage task, project and resource prioritisation and development scheduling
- Manage external relationships with key BI suppliers such as; Tableau, Alteryx & Microsoft
- Starting with no direct reports, this role and the team will grow over the next year and you will have training where required for people management.
- SQL: to disparate data sources into the Data Lake, coding experience
- ETL: create structured data within the Data Warehouse, Alteryx
- Tableau: create and release the reports the business needs (or Power BI, or Qlik)
- Report: create, improve quality
- Stakeholder management / customer facing
- Laid Pack, but Fast Paced
- Work-life balance
- Strong work ethics
- Working Hours - 9am to 5pm
- Potential for some remote work
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary dependant on your skill-set, ranges: From £35,000 to £48,000
- Health care
- Remote working up to 3 days a week
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.