Lead Data Engineer - London, England
As a leader in their industry, they are a unique marketing agency who help organisations build stronger relationships with their customers. They deliver data-driven insight and analytics on how their clients can better engage with their fanbase.
- Design and Architecture of Azure Data solutions
- Data/Analytics - Working with and modelling data warehouses
- Client relationship management
- Agile project delivery
- Mentoring the team
- Leading Projects - Full project lifecycle experience
- Azure - Data tools including Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake, Logic Apps and Function Apps, Azure ecosystem (authentication methods, available services, security roles etc)
- DevOps (Azure DevOps & ARM Templates, but another tool is okay)
- Personable, communicative and driven.
- Fun and creative atmosphere
- Looking for Passionate people
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £68,000 and £100,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set.
- Event tickets
- Social events
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.