Azure Applications Architect - Leading Pharmaceutical Distributor - $200k!!!
Position: Azure Applications Architect (Perm-Full Time)
Requirement: 6+ Years of Recent Multi-Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS or GCP)
Salary: $165k - $200k
Location: Remote (Travel 20%)
Our client is a well-established and national Pharmaceutical brand looking to expand. They are looking for someone who will be highly technical with stage presence. They want a rare Rockstar that has a sales personality with the technical knowledge to back it. They offer diverse full-life cycle projects, with the flexibility of working on-site or remote. Apply now for immediate consideration.
- Solve complex, hands-on technical challenges and perform research when dealing with unknowns
- Build software using patterns and practices to minimize future technical debt
- Validate tools, processes, and environments for company engagement while providing feedback to the architects, principal consultants, and product ownership
- Lead the architecture definition for taking applications to a true SaaS model, by revamping existing architecture significantly, and adding new elements to the architecture.
- Establish customized processes that align to program goals and objectives, also actively promote and engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- 3+ years of Azure experience
- 12+ years total Application Architecture experience
- 6+ years of client facing work
- 6+ years of work in the Application Development & .NET space
- 2+ years of AWS and/or GCP
- Background in Architecture for major migration projects from cloud and on-prem to Azure cloud
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers. Acts with customers in mind.
-Outstanding Health/Dental/Vision benefits
-Exponential Career Growth
If this position interest you and you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 980-259-7973 (Ext:7973). This company is an EOE