Dynamics AX Techno-Functional Consultant - Raleigh, North Carolina
Role available: Dynamics AX Techno-Functional Consultant
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
A large automotive manufacturer is looking to add a techno-functional consultant to their team. You would assist in the development and support of the current ERP system as well as ensuring the system operates well after their recent implementation.
- Requirement gathering and gap-fit analysis
- Acting as a liaison between the system and architects and other consultants
- Creating design documents
- Technical responsibilities such as coding, development, customizations, integration
- Other responsibilities included
Qualified candidates will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar field
- Dynamics AX experience, preferably from a manufacturing background
- Experience with coding in X++
- Experience in a discrete manufacturing workplace
- Experience working with analytical reporting tools
If you are interested in the role, please contact Jonathan Uhler by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 347-783-6569. We look forward to your response!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.