Senior Dynamics AX/D365 F&O Project Manager - up to £100,000
My client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a highly experienced AX/D365 F&O Project Manager to oversee the next phase of their D365 F&O roll-out. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of leading multiple, full life cycle AX implementations at a senior level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to the latest technology, be involved in full life cycle, global ERP implementations and to work for a reputable, Microsoft Partner. This role also offers structured career progression, the chance to gain Microsoft certifications (paid for by the company) and fantastic base salary, company benefits package and the flexibility of home working when not on customer site.
Skills & Qualifications
- ERP Project Manager experience at a senior level
- Full life-cycle AX/D365 F&O implementations
- Experience with project management methodologies (Waterfall, AGILE, SCRUM etc.)
- Microsoft Partner experience (desirable)
- Lucrative base salary of up to £100,000, dependant on experience
- Fantastic company benefits package including bonus, health insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days holiday
- Flexible home working when not on customer site
- Career progression and Microsoft certifications paid for
If interested, please contact James Marvell on 0191 814 7454 or J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please get in touch.