Dynamics 365 Support Consultant - £45,000
The Microsoft Gold Partner that we are working with is looking to expand their remote support team in this cloud based environment and looking for individuals well equipped to support Dynamics 365 Finance & Operation projects.
You will ideally have experience working with a Microsoft solution and certainly have end-user D365 F&O experience, strengthened with Dynamics AX technical support experience.
Interviews are being arranged at short notice. Get in touch with Lee McCarron on 0191 338 7542 or send your CV across to email@example.com.
Role & Responsibilities
- Supporting a wide range of technical and also functional issues with customers on their D365 F&O product.
- Deal with customer queries and respond in a consultative manor
- Perhaps utilise a broader technical background with integration's to the platform - SQL Server, .NET, CRM
- Ability to work both remotely and also attend meetings at customer site/ head office when required
- Multi-vertical experience would be beneficial
Skills & Qualifications
- Dynamics AX technical understanding is essential - an ability to code in X++ would be beneficial
- Technical understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Broad IT background
- Demonstrable experience on a support desk
- Starting salary of up to £45,000
- Remote based flexibility
- Steady stream of user projects
As mentioned, interviews are happening through April, so get in touch with Lee to discuss further. Also happy to explore any other Dynamics ERP opportunities across the AX & NAV space.
Key Words: Dynamics AX, AX, AX2012, D365, F&O. D365F&O. FinOps, Finance & Operations, X++, D365 Support, Supply, Customer Facing, User Support, Support Con, Home Based, Remote Opp, UK Wide, Gold Partner, MS, Microsoft