Business Analyst - Navision - Chelsea, MA - $100k
Our client is a Dynamics NAV end user in the food manufacturing space who is looking for an ERP Manager/Business Analyst to join their team!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family-owned company that has seen rapid growth over the past several years. In this role, you will be in charge of this organization's NAV system, including identifying paths for improvement in workflows and training users on NAV functionality
- You will act as the main NAV point of contact on staff,
- Manage the relationship with the organization's Microsoft Partner
- Extract data using Jet Reports
- Work with company stakeholders to identify improvements in workflows
- Manage offsite users in different operational locations
- Train users on NAV functionality
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Experience with Jet Reports and Microsoft Excel
- EDI, Eship, and/or other WMS experience a plus
- Knowledge of inventory and accounting procedures
- Experience with help desk, user support, training, and/or implementation
- Manufacturing and/or distribution industry background
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Benefits
- $85k base salary
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits and paid time off plan
- Fun company culture with a collaborative team environment
- Well established company with a heavy investment in IT and infrastructure
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!