Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant - £75-80k
I am actively recruiting for a knowledgeable, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Consultant on behalf of a tier one, EMEA Microsoft Gold Partner. With a host of exciting projects in prospect for 2020 and beyond, my client is urgently looking to add to their reputable and experienced consultancy team with an enthusiastic D365 F&O/ AX professional, who wants to play a senior part in fresh, end to end implementation cycles.
This role is home based, with the expectation of on-site travel 2-3 days per week on average - project phase dependant. All mileage/ travel cost is fully expensed, and my client will endeavour to place candidates on projects as close to home as possible.
If you're looking for a fresh opportunity to utilise your expertise in Microsoft Dynamics implementation, on interesting, new D365 projects, with a company offering a pragmatic approach to provider side consulting, this could be the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on involvement in the end to end implementation project life cycle
- Project scoping, analysis, design, documentation, installation/ config, testing, training and go-live
- Process analysis and consultancy - leading workstreams and assuring on-spec delivery of solutions
- Provided best in class customer service and consultancy to maximise experience and success rate
Skills & Qualifications
- A strong functional understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations
- Proven track record in multiple, end to end implementation cycles of D365 F&O and AX2012
- MS Gold Partner/ Solution Provider based employment background
- Certified academic record in Microsoft Dynamics 365/ AX
- Diverse business process understanding, ideally including finance, accounting, manufacturing, warehousing, sales, supply chain or logistics
- Confident communication skills, written and verbal - solid stakeholder management skills
- A fantastic starting base salary up to £80,000
- Flexibility to work from home, with fully expensed travel where required
- Comprehensive company benefits package including 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension and life assurance plan
- Certified training/ professional development openings within probation period
- Career progression plan and clearly aligned target based bonus
- Brilliant company incentive schemes and business wide culture events
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com