Dynamics NAV Developer
I am working with a client this week who are actively recruiting for an experienced developer who has experience with AL and C/SIDE. This is an exciting new role that will allow any talent Dynamics professional to gain experience with Visual Studio. My client is a highly reputable business within the reusable plastics industry, and they have a global reach in terms of their operations - this is a really interesting chance for a passionate NAV professional to join an expanding, financially stable practice, work on a highly complex system with enterprise customers, and progress quickly within their expanding IT team.
This role will involve traveling monthly to Prague for Developer meetings but you will be predominantly working from home.
Role & Responsibilities
- End to end Dynamics 365 ERP implementation (Dynamics NAV/ Business Central)
- Project scoping, analysis, design, documentation, testing, training and go-live support/ process improvement
- Involvement in discovery and coding with C/SIDE and AL on Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Requirement gathering workshops and key stakeholder management/ presentation
Skills & Qualifications
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 BC implementation
- Strong coding experience with SQ, CSIDE and AL
- End to end implementation cycle skills
- Experience working with a consultancy/ partner perspective
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills
- Base salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Attractive company benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare scheme
- Travelling to Prague for Monthly Developer meetings
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact XXX by phone on 0191 4060 304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.