Senior Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Consultant (AX) - Home Based
I am actively seeking experienced functional consultant, with proven experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/ Dynamics AX, for a fantastic new position with a well established UK Microsoft Gold Partner. This excellent opportunity offers a base salary up to £80,000 (experience dependant), along with the chance to work hands on with fresh D365 F&O projects, in an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner setup.
This position is home based, with the expectation of travel to customer site 2-3 days per week (project phase dependant) - as part of this, travel/ overnight stays/ associated cost is fully expensed.
Role & Responsibilities
- Hands on functional consulting involvement in the implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations/ Dynamics F&O
- End to end tasks including project scoping, analysis and design, functional documentation, configuration, testing, training and go-live support
- Providing expert customer service and delivery along customer guidelines and requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven, recent experience in Dynamics AX/ 365 Finance & Operations implementation, within either an end user or Microsoft Gold Partner environment
- End to end functional implementation experience - design through to go-live
- Industry/ business process understanding in a specific area - ideally manufacturing, distribution, retail, supply chain OR finance
- Analytical mindset and organised structure towards the implementation process
- Strong communication skills written and verbal, with ability to consult face to face on site with customers
- The opportunity to build a career in Dynamics 365 F&O implementation consultancy, with a host of brilliant customers UK wide
- Flexibility to work from home when not on customer site, and fully expensed travel
- A fantastic base salary up to £70,000 (experience dependant)
- Attractive company benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare scheme
- Employee incentive scheme - store discounts, team days out, in-house competitions
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact James Marvell by phone on 0191 814 7454 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 814 7454 or via email J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX/ AXAPTA/ DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE & OPERATIONS/ D365 F&O/ ERP/ FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ BRISTOL/ BATH/ OXFORD/ CAMBRIDGE/ SOUTHAMPTON/ BRIGHTON/ NOTTINGHAM/ LEICESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ GLASGOW/ EDINBURGH/ CARDIFF/ LIVERPOOL/ EXETER/ IPSWICH/ NORWICH/ LINCOLN/ HULL/ STOKE/ PRESTON/ CARLISLE/ CHESTER/ READING/ WARWICK/ DERBY