D365FO (Dynamics AX) Technical Architect, Upwards from £70,000 .
Over the past year I have been working closely with a Gold Partner within the Dynamics market to source over 30 Dynamics AX/D365FO professionals. The growth rate of this corporation is vast, they are predicted to hire over 50 Dynamics AX specialists. Unlike their competitors this client are predicted to double their turnover in 2020, they focus across a range of growing sectors such as eCommerce, energy and utilities.
The client in question not only offers a competitive starting salary but the benefits and training for the position of a Dynamics AX Technical Architect. With an expanding national presence, recent multi-million-pound investment and enterprise-level projects in 2020, this role is career-changing opportunity for any D365 FO Technical Architect.
This role offers:
- A brilliant based salary - starting at £70,000, experience dependant
- Fantastic company benefits package
- Great company atmosphere and internal progression
- The chance to work on interesting new development projects in D365FO/AX
This is a great chance for an enthusiastic D365FO Architect to build on prior experience working alongside end users in innovative environments. You will be representing a well-established organisation who put Dynamics at the center of their business efficiency's.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Over 7 years' experience in Dynamics AX Implementations on an enterprise-level
- Strong comprehension of the Functionality of Dynamics AX/365
- Multi-Module exposure Including; Financials, Trade & Logistics and Projects
- Know the design and architecture of Dynamics AX/365
- Ability to work alongside and support colleagues from a Senior position whilst delivering Dynamics AX/365 solutions on end-to-end implementations
The client in question have offices based across the UK - you would be working from home and traveling when required to client site.
Salary and Benefits A basic salary starting at £70,000+ Bonus Structure Pension Scheme Openings for further training/ MS Certifications Benefits including 25 days holiday Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX/NAV/360BC market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com. Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/NAV opportunities within the global market.