Dynamics NAV Application Specialist
Salary - £45,000 DOE
Location - Oxfordshire
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Systems Specialist with IT Systems experience coupled with the technical knowledge as well as functional experience to manage and support the Dynamics Navision ERP system. The key responsibilities will be systems management and reporting.
- The Systems Specialist will lead reporting and analysis from core systems, including MS Nav, Dynamics CRM, O365 by utilising SQL, Jet Reports, Power BI and any other analysis application required.
- Deliver and manage highly available and good quality software application services to end users by proactive error logging management, cumulative update releases and ongoing change control management and communication.
- Perform technical delivery, upgrades and support of Business Systems, including but not limited to, Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics CRM
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that provide the business information.
- Lead the ongoing develop of the core systems to maximise the business potential by maintaining a strong understanding of system developments and updates, releasing and testing FOB's when required.
- Function as a technical subject matter expert for Microsoft Dynamics software development best practices, data migration and conversion, data integrity, system integration's, system performance and tuning
- Drive adoption and utilisation of the systems by user development and new starter training
- Managing permissions and users to comply with business rules.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in systems management including first line support and proactive systems management
- At least 1 years hands on experience of maintaining and administering Microsoft Navision
- Experience with report creation using relevant Business Intelligence tools, Jet Reports, Power BI and SQL
- Understanding of data and systems concepts to effectively integrate, analyze and develop actionable business information deliverables.
- Experience with E-con or other rules based configuration tools desired, but not essential.
- Experience as a systems specialist within a manufacturing environment preferable, but not essential.