CLOUD PROJECT ENGINEER- STOCKPORT - £30k - £40k
My client is a forwards-thinking IT provider with an employee-centric approach to IT support. Their success is largely built off the back of a hardworking and collaborative employee culture. There's industry-leading benefits, and world-class training and development plans. They're looking to further bolster the strength of their workforce by welcoming some new and ambitious Infrastructure and Cloud engineers to the team.
- IT Support Company of the Year
- Open plan office, relaxed, with music in the background and some friendly banter of course!
Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Support and guide end users face to face, over the telephone and via remote support software.
- Ensure that systems are operating effectively and securely e.g. backups, AV, DR
- Documenting 'how-to's'
- Work to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Project planning and implementation.
- Lead the team to deliver the IT solution to the agreed cost, time and quality measures
- Ensure adequate risk management
- Take ownership of the post go-live support process
- Proactively manage cost and benefit across projects
- Take ownership for the successful delivery of technical activity on the customer site
- Post-project reviews
- UK driving license
- Office 365, SharePoint, EMS+S
- Microsoft Azure would be an advantage
- Windows Server
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Virtualisation- Hyper-V or VMware
- Networking - VPNs, VLANs, LAN/WAN, DNA, DHCP, Fundamentals (e.g. TCP, IP)
- Firewall and WAN technologies.
- Internal Promotions
- Social events
- Staff nights out
- AND MORE!
Apply to the job and arrange a call and I'll send over the full benefits booklet as well as the official Job Description.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
My exclusive client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
For the fastest feedback, send your CV directly to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org