Our client is a fast growing cloud service provider, looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer for a full time, onsite position in Utrecht. They offer solutions to clients in Banking, Retail & Logistics, Education, Health, Media and Publishing. Using AWS and MS Azure they are managing client's infrastructure and work towards innovation, continuity, automation and better performance.
What you'll be doing:
You will start your day with an excellent cup of coffee, catching up with your team, than scan the system, have a stand-up and after that you will work on building complex IT environments, migrating applications for our clients and pay attention to latest developments.
- Can-do mentality
- Knowledge of the Windows system
- Experience with Configuration Migration Tooling (like Ansible Chief, Puppet or Git)
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Perl, or similar
- Automation knowledge and CI/CD
- Deep Azure experience
- Experience in customer cloud system support in 24x7 production operation
- Excellent English
- Nice to have: Database skills
- Flexible hours
- Salary with a growth potential
- Enjoyable environment with awesome colleagues
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Participation in their cool in-house Academy, AWS, Azure and other courses
- Collaboration with colleagues in the Netherlands, Denmark and Belgium
- Fun drinks and parties with your team!