Working in a team environment, you will be responsible for providing technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership and/or support in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers' business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers' businesses.
You Must Have -
- 3+ years of experience in a Systems Integrator or within a large organisation (>2000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
- 5+ years of customer interaction in a consultant, technical delivery or technical leadership role.
- Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
- Business Productivity (SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams)
- Exchange & Messaging Technologies
- Network and Advanced Security in Office 365
- Information management
- Mobility and WAN
- Identity management
Role Expectations -
- Contribute to the pre-sales activities of the business development team and provide accurate and risk aware input into the estimating and planning processes
- Production of high quality technical documentation
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community
- Ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
- Must obtain and maintain vendor certifications.
- Experience and desire to work in a technology consulting environment that requires regular travel.