Microsoft InTune/Mobile Device Management Engineer - New York, NY - 6-Month Contract - Rate: Depends On Experience
I am looking for a Microsoft InTune Engineer to work for a client of mine who is a major company in the retail industry needing an engineer with proficient InTune and MDM skills. It is a 6-month contract for an experienced senior level engineer.
This opportunity provide experience inside a large company with many employees and users. This client has a strong culture and a solid organizational structure. The company is willing to let you work remotely half of the time but will need you on-site for training.
- Deployment and management architect
- Manage, administer, and scale our endpoint fleet and related infrastructure
- Define and manage lifecycle patch and software distribution framework
- Work as an escalation point for the global IT support team
- Write scripts that automate application and settings distribution
- Supervise the IT Helpdesk function, sitting in the escalation path for any critical incidents
- Work with the security team to drive endpoint security models and best practices across the environment
- At least 5-10 years full time professional experience supporting the following: network, server, storage, IT security or telephony
- Proven expertise packaging applications, managing patch compliance, and software distribution, system updates
- Expert experience administering MDM Microsoft InTune
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- 4+ years of internal and external applications and systems implementation and support (e.g.SSO solutions, gSuite, Slack, Anti-Virus, Dropbox Etc.)
- 3+ years scripting experience (Powershell, bash, python, ruby etc.)
- Great understanding of Active Directory, experience managing hundreds of users and multiple sites
- Ability to drive concurrent projects and initiatives while managing operational escalations
This is a quickly growing company with lots of room for expansion. They use technology to enhance the customer experience. They have passionate brand ambassadors that are constantly innovating and improving.
If this fits your description and you are open to new opportunities, reach out to Matt Eiel at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are qualified and this position is a good fit, I will put you forward to my client for an interviewing process with your future team members.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, Stack & Azure, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 322-219-7552 (ext. 7552). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.