- Develop applications solutions within Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Develop solutions using X++, Visual Basic
- Undertake the design, coding, testing, releasing the code, and AX support
- Design, develop and execute data migration methods
- Ensure that all application development deliverables are quality assured
- Create and maintain appropriate systems documentation, processing and servicing calls - utilizing SSRS and SQL reporting methods
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, act as the go to individual for all Dynamics AX needs
- Experience in Dynamics AX X++ and Morph X development
- Experience in developing .Net for Dynamics AX platform
- Strong experience developing solutions using Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more DYNAMICS AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in DYNAMICS AX market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any DYNAMICS AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the DYNAMICS AX market and some of the opportunities and DYNAMICS AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-940-6522. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic DYNAMICS AX opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.