This role requires a skilled developer with Platform as a service (PaaS) and service orientated architecture (SOA) experience who can undertake day-to-day support and technical development activities. Your responsibilities in the role will be varied. However; your main focus will be very much hands on operating as a developer, acting as a mentor to junior members of the team and co-ordinating with the project manager.
My client is one of the biggest technology consultancies which is a great opportunity to work upon your technical experience and work on a variety of huge public sector projects.
In order to be eligible for this role you must be eligible of the following skills:
- Oracle experience : You must have experience implementing Oracle and a genuine passion and interest for Oracle Cloud technologies and products.
- Software development background: You must have an understanding of PaaS (integration of cloud service, SOA cloud service and cloud based solutions)
- Architectural knowledge
In return you will receive:
- A salary of up to £100,000 depending on experience
- T shape learning opportunity
- Pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Amex card
- Fully expensed training certifications
- Remote work opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
If this sounds like something you have experience in and want to find out more apply today! Interviews are taking place as you read this and this opportunity will not be available on the market for much longer.
Linked In: Jasmin Gibson
Phone: 0191 406 3128
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR
Please note no sponsorship is provided