This organisation is the UK leader in delivering cloud based solutions, you have the opportunity to join them and as a Azure DevOps Engineer. This role requires a SME technical expert in DevOps and Cloud Engineering along with the ability to mentor other members of the team in IAC, Automation and Stakeholder management.
- Building CI/CD Pipelines utilising Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Building reliable and secure Cloud platforms to enable application deployment. Primarily leveraging Azure, however there will be the opportunity to use AWS in the future.
- Integration of Cloud services, this could include networking, monitoring containers, etc.
- Working closely with high level stakeholders.
- Leading mutilple Jnr-Mid level engineers whilst coaching good practise in automated, secure and reliable solutions.
- Obtain certifications. This team has achieved over 180 certifications in the last 12 months, you could be one of them!
In terms of the finer details, the role will be focused on working closely with the end customer to understand their needs and deliver ground breaking E2E solutions.
- Cloud - SME knowledge of Azure is essential. Along with familiarity with Express Route, DNS, IP allocation, traffic routing and Azure Firewall.
- CI/CD - Experience in cloud automation through the use of CI/CD pipelines is essential. Tooling such as Jenkins, Terraform, Docker, K8's and Ansible are preferable. However if you are accustomed to others, get int touch!
- Stakeholder Management - Due to the nature of this role working on a multi-million pound project, proven stakeholder management experience is required.
Salary and Benefits
- Certifications - Kubernetes - Azure - Developer, Architect, DevOps and Administrator.
- Competitive salary between £60,000 - £95,000
- 6% non-contributory pension
- private health care
This role is London based and will involve travel to some clients in the South East. Goes without saying all travel, hotel, food and drink expenses are covered.
LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'
Office - 0191 9174994