Be the next Junior Software Developer for a growing Microsoft Gold partner in Amsterdam. The company develops their own software products around ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems, in particular around Microsoft Dynamics. They have big international and national clients with challenging and interesting projects. They value your personal development and give you the opportunity to grow quickly within the company.
The role: Junior Software Developer
As Junior Software Developer you will be busy with the development of functional and technical requirements. Together with the team you will work on innovative products and work constantly on developing and improving the solutions. You will be regularly researching new technologies and developments .
Who are they looking for:
- HBO/WO work and thinking level
- You have experience with one or more of the following:
- Frontend frameworks such as, Angular, React, VueJS
- Backend frameworks such as, ASP.NET, ASP.NET CORE, node.js, Django
- Languages such as C #, Java, Python
- Databases such as, SQL, MongoDB
- Strong communication skills in Dutch or English
- Energetic team player but can also work well independently
What they offer:
- Good salary and secondary benefits
- Travel allowance, laptop and smart phone
- Career development and progression plan
- Possible internal and external training
- Flexible work hours with a minimum of 27 vacation days
- Nice work culture and environment - Friday evening drinks, events, small trips, boot camps, trainings, BBQ's and once a year a weekend away with the company.
To Apply and to get more information Contact: