ERP Administrator - Microsoft NAV - Boston, MA - $90k
Looking for an opportunity with long-term career growth with a NAV end user?
Look no further.
A growing NAV end user in the food manufacturing sector is looking for a NAV ERP Administrator to work with users on identifying paths for improvement in the current system. Our client is in need of a support expert who can troubleshoot day to day issues and train users on NAV functionality.
This well-established, family-owned organization is a great place for career development as this position will evolve into a long-term project manager role where you will be leading a major ERP upgrade.
- Act as a key subject matter expert for Microsoft NAV maintenance and troubleshooting
- Gather requirements from company stakeholders
- Document business processes and design solutions to fix consistent errors
- Provide support and training to users
- Lead a future ERP upgrade project to D365 Business Central
- Work with the company's 3rd Party Consultant on development customizations
- Generate reports using SQL, Jet, and Power Bi
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Experience with helpdesk ticket support, configuration, requirements gathering and testing
- Knowledge of finance, manufacturing, sales, purchasing, and warehousing modules
- Food industry background and/or manufacturing knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- $90k base salary
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- 401k with 3% match
- Extensive PTO plan
- Fun office with an awesome company culture
Apply now by contacting Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.