Title: Title: Azure Architect
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Job Type: Full Time
* Interface with different stakeholders from business, security and product vendors for setting up the Azure environment.
* Monitoring of the environment to ensure uptime.
Technical Skills & Experience:
* Total Work Experience of 15+ years, Minimum 4+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure.
* IAAS services like VNets, VMs, Subnets, Storage, Load balancer and DNS service.
* PAAS services like Azure SQL & it's sizing, access control and Azure Functions.
* Setting up of Azure availability zones and DR environment to meet the planned RTO, RPO.
* Configuring backups using Azure backup services.
* Configure monitoring and logging using Azure Monitor. Integrating alerts with 3rd party ITSM systems like ServiceNow.
* Resource deployment using PowerShell, ARM templates, resource policy definition, and tagging.
* Resource configuration using Azure Desired State Configuration or some other tool.
* The setting of different environments in the cloud including Dev, QA, Prod, and DR.
* Hands-on proficiency in Deployment on Azure is Mandatory.
* Microsoft Certification on Azure is desirable.
* Knowledge of hybrid setup to on-premise applications, third party systems.
* Effective communication, presentation, analytical skills and a positive attitude towards work