Job Description - Dynamics 365 F&O/AX Finance Consultant
My client is looking to hiring a D365F&O Consultant ideally with a Finance background but is open to all verticals. The ideal candidate will have a few years of Dynamics 365 F&O/AX2012 implementation experience and possess sound consulting skills with client-facing experience with an implementation partner.
This Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to grow its Dynamics AX team after recently taking on new D365 F&0 Projects. The Partner is going from strength to strength with continuous project wins. This is a great opportunity to work for the Microsoft® #1 Partner, with an unrivaled focus on development and training who also offer a dedicated career advisor to support you through your career progression.
My client mainly operates in the Finance, E-commerce, and Retail Industry, so experience in one or more of these verticals would be a bonus.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in client workshops, to analyse and design D365 F&O solutions for your workstream.
- Define and evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for each business process in your workstream.
- Transform the business requirements into application requirements to populate the requirements traceability matrix and conduct a fit/gap analysis.
- Write functional specifications and collaborate with the technical team to ensure functional requirements are understood.
- Prototype, configure and test the respective business processes.
- Document the system configuration and prepare project documentation deliverables.
- Support the key-users in user acceptance testing.
- Train key-users and/or end-users.
- Transition the solution to the support team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working in a Gold Partner Environment (Preferred)
- Several Full life cycles & Partial D365 F&O/AX 2012 implementation experience
- Experience working on projects within the Manufacturing vertical (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills both verbally & written
- Strong Key stakeholder meeting experience
- Pre-sales experience (Not essential)
- Willingness to occasionally travel
- Opportunity to gain exposure to Nationwide D365 F&O Projects
- Home-based flexibility
- Company laptop & phone
- Fats progression opportunities
- A pragmatic approach to partner-based solution architecture
- The ability to be considered an influential person within the practice
CANDIDATES CONSIDERED FROM EUROPE THAT ARE WILLING AND KEEN TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to J.Marvell@Nigelfrank.com or call me 0191 814 7454 to discuss this role in further detail.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted by email J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com confidentiality is of course guaranteed.