Dynamics AX Integration Developer
Remote work + occasional travel
For one of my Top Clients I am looking for specialists who will be involved in AX 2012 roll outs across Europe and analysis for Dynamics 365 implementation.
Due to continues success and growth and in front of the next phase of international expansion they're looking to strengthen their Dynamics AX Competency Centre team providing full range of ERP services to their internal Group Service Centres.
Successful candidate will join the Global Dynamics AX Competency Centre team and multi-years AX Program of development, deployment and operations of AX 2012 solution across 40+ countries. The job is far beyond typical consulting
In this strategic ERP initiative, the job holder will be responsible for the integrations between the core ERP system and third party and other modules, configuration and software development delivery from suppliers and internal developers, adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Responsible for software development delivery on integrations field from suppliers and internal developers.
- Adhere to high-quality integrations development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Tracking the integration configurations changes and enforcing its updated status.
- Assigning and distributing integrations development work to suppliers and internal developers.
- Act as a first level quality gateway when receiving software changes.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the development team
- Provide technical leadership to development team members through code review and knowledge transfer.
- Provide Development KPIs, prepare reports and other documentation on the status and the quality of the development process, breakdown to each developers.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems in the integration fields.
Work Experience and Personal Qualities
- Proven development experiences as a senior programmer in charge of multiple of software projects with proven development process knowledge
- Good understanding of programming principles and best practices
- Knowledge of formal software release and deployment management
- Experience in working in a global organisation with geographically-dispersed, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams
- Development experience :
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Programming with the Microsoft .Net framework
- Microsoft Integration stack (Services, MSMQ)
- Solid Microsoft Server platform experience
- Development Tools
- Visual Studio Tools 2015
- Team Foundation Server
- Fluent in English; additional European language a plus
- Regular international travel is required
If you want to learn more about this role please contact Anna Zawadzka on 22 3975127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the global market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.